April 4 45 Grandma


Apr. 4-45
Dear Jack:
    Was glad to hear your cold is better.  We are having real nice weather here although we have to have fire in the furnace.  I only have about 3 bu. of coal.  I don't know whether he is going to bring any or not.  Am going up to Vandergrift to club today.  The Graham's are going to move if they get a place. Margaret is to go to East Liberty and Iris wants a smaller place. I hope they find one as I would like to have a man around maybe he would help with the yard.  I don't know what I am going to do if I don't soon get some one to cut the grass.  Got the check and will send Alice the $25.00 and keep my $15.00 as I gave her $60.00 where I was out.  Well there is nothing new so will close.  With Love Grandma

Did you get Joe's letter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 14 1945 Grandma

July 26 1945 Grandma